AGRA Rodeo 2017
Rules and Guidelines
- RV Park has moved to a different lot of the Corona Ranch and Rodeo
Grounds. This year the RV Park is in the grass lot across 29th Ave Due
west of the main entry gate.
- In the new space we do have some neighbors so we ask everyone to be
aware of the quiet hours from 10pm to 8am.
- Reservations will be handled on line through the AGRA Website. If you
do not make a reservation, you may not have a space available the
weekend of the rodeo. We have enough space for roughly thirty RV’s.
Electricity will be provided. Bring anything else you may need.
- All RV Park fees must be paid in advance through the Rodeo Website, or
upon arrival at the Corona Rodeo facility. RV Park Reservation receipts
must be provided when checking in at Corona Ranch if you paid
through the website. Anyone checking into the RV Park must check in
with the RV Park Coordinator or the Assistant RV Park Coordinator. Any
fees paid upon arrival at the Corona Ranch facility that apply to the RV
PARK must be paid to the RV Park Coordinator – Jason Delto. Receipts
will be available upon request.
- Campers can begin checking in as early as Thursday before rodeo
weekend at 11 AM…NO EARLIER!! All campers must vacate the Corona
Rodeo facility no later than Monday at 12 noon.
- Campers must camp in marked spaces as instructed by the RV Park
Coordinator. All extra or tow vehicles may be required to park outside of
the RV Park Area, in an adjacent parking.
- Once parked, vehicles recognized as a motorhome, travel trailer, fifth
wheel trailer, or any vehicle you plan to sleep and live in for the rodeo
weekend, must stay parked. If you need to leave with your rig, you will
not be allowed to re-park, and you forfeit all fees that have been paid.
NO REFUNDS. THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE.
- If your intent is to camp next to friends or family, it is best that you try
to drive in together, so that we can park you at the same time. We
cannot guarantee you spaces next to each other if you don’t.
- All vehicles in the RV Park or adjacent lots must comply with all fire lane
restrictions according to the International Fire Code, and/or as directed
by the Corona Ranch facility personnel, Rodeo personnel, or RV PARK
personnel. Space is tight in the RV Park this year, and there are no
exceptions to the parking rules.
- All spaces are on a FIRST COME…FIRST SERVED BASIS…The earlier you
get there, the better your chances of getting the spot you want.
- Electric is provided for the first 30 spaces. (Electric may not be available
Thursday night. This is to be determined.) Paying in advance is the only
way to guarantee a site where electricity is available upon your arrival.
As some of the electric pods can be some distance from your rig, be sure
to bring whatever you need to plug in. Cables and adapters from 50amp
down to 20amp or any combination of availability in between will not be
- Should you wish to bring your own generator to run in the off hours, feel
free to do so, but please be respectful of those camped around you and
abide by the quiet hours of 22:00 (10pm) to 08:00 (8am).
- There are NO water hookups available. Bring what you need.
- There is NO DUMPING of GRAY and/or BLACKWATER either on the
ground or in storm drains.
- Trash must be placed in proper trash bags or trash receptacles.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the RV Park but must remain there.
They are not to be taken to any other part of the facility. Only those 21
years and older are allowed to posses, or consume alcoholic beverages
of any kind, at any time anywhere on the Corona facility, Rodeo grounds,
or RV Park.
- Campers are encouraged to decorate their rigs and camp sites, but are
reminded to be tasteful with the decorations. Any items deemed
inappropriate will require the item(s) to be removed immediately.
- Dog’s are allowed in the RV Park but must remain on a leash at all times.
Dog’s are to stay in the RV Park and are the owner’s responsibility.
Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets. Other people
don’t want to step in it any more than you do. Anyone not doing so will
be asked to leave and/or remove the animal from the premises. All dogs
must have a current license that meets with the standards of Maricopa
County in Arizona.
- Fires are allowed as long as the local county does not have a burn day
restriction in place.
- Fires can only be burned in an approved above ground containers.
- No ground fires Allowed.
- No BON fires or fires that are burning higher than 2.5 feet above the
bottom of ground container. Anyone seen burning a fire deemed
consistently out of control, will be told to put it out.
- You must have a fire extinguisher readily available.
- There are NO FIREARMS or FIREWORKS ALLOWED!!
- RV Park related questions can be directed to Jason Delto via email at
email@example.com Feel free to call Jason at 602-757-8541